Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wave Hello

So I don't really know how all of this works. This may only be fascinating to me and Landon, but just in case not, here it is. We had another ultra sound on Monday and our little baby was just a waving to us. I thought it was the most amazing thing.



Anyways, Happy Valentines Day All!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No - it's not just fascinating to you and Landon...We thought that it was pretty great too...we are so happy for both of you...lots of love to you both.

This Idaho Girl said...

He/she is waving, proof that you are going to have a super cool baby. May I suggest a few names? Landa, Dandra, Sharward (girls), Howron, Amdon, and Soug. See, I'm a great friend.

Mer said...

So cool:) Can't wait to meet the little one!

farmgirl said...

That's awesome, Manda Moo!!! I'm pretty sure the little one was waving to the favorite aunt (that's me) so thanks for posting it so that I could see. We are bonding already, the wee webb and me. I think you need to come down here so that I can do stuff like sing and read poetry to your stomach--oh and fill your stomach with blondies and egg rolls. Oh yeah, that's how we win 'em over. Plus, I KNOW how much you love my singing...so come on down!!!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

So cool!! I can't wait to see you! I'm pretty sure he/she was waving to her favorite old neighbor/friend (or whatever I am.)

Audz said...

Oh. That is so cute! He/she is already happy to see me! I can't wait! I all ready know what Emma and I have planed!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you.

About Me

My photo
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.