So here is the riddle, see if you can guess the answer before it's done!
-I am about the size of a fig.
-I am the reason Amanda has been M.I.A. from friends and other events.
-I took my sweet time to get here.
-I am the reason Landon has eaten out every night for the past couple of months.
-I am about 1 1/2 inches long.
-I will meet your graces sometime the first part of September.
What am I?
-I am about the size of a fig.
-I am the reason Amanda has been M.I.A. from friends and other events.
-I took my sweet time to get here.
-I am the reason Landon has eaten out every night for the past couple of months.
-I am about 1 1/2 inches long.
-I will meet your graces sometime the first part of September.
What am I?
11 comments:
Amanda - I am not an avid blog reader (as you know) - but I just happened to be browsing through the family blogs today -- good timing I'd say - as for your riddle - Congratulations!!!
Ummmmm......that's a tough one.
Woo Hoo!!! You know I am over the moon excited for you!!
I love your riddle already.
You do realize you can't be the favorite aunt to your own child, right? Ya, I think I hear opportunity knocking...
Your riddle is good but nothing beats the caricature picture you showed to all of us here at home. Congratulations...we are all so happy for you and Landon...now... Wilson...he is going to be having some issues!
SHUT UP!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! ALL CAPS ARE NECESSARY!
YAY for baby Webb!!
When do you find out what you're having??
congrats!! that is way exciting news!!
WHAT!? OH...MY..GOSH!!!! THAT IS TO COOL! I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm seriously so so so excited for your little family!!! We will definitely have to start making some baby things!! YAY!! You guys will be awesome parents!!
Yah Amanda and Landon!!! Congratulations! Now we will all have a baby! What is this going to do to you running the Wasatch Back? Are you going to be a trooper like Penny was? Of course you will be, you are that awesome!!
YAAAAAYYY! How exciting!! You guys will be fantastic parents and you will be the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Are you past the feeling yucky part yet?
Thanks everybody! Chana, hopefully next month sometime, but maybe not till April. Doug, yeah I am still planning on doing it, but I am sure I wont be as hard core as Penny! Kelsey, I think I am just about done with the yucky feeling...hopefully!
What exciting news. I hope you start feeling better!!
Post a Comment