American Idol tour 2009. Tawna, Lindsey and myself. I will post the photos with the singers, but only with this pre-curser... I fully understand how crazy excited I can get around certain people. (Mary Ann and Chana, you know what I am talking about--remember Thriller last year with Mat and Natalie) So with you knowing that I know of my craziness, here is my disclaimer: With the photos of Adam and Chris, yes, I look like a nutty stalker. I get that. I'm okay with that. So on with the photos...
Megan- She was teeny tiny! Super cute and really friendly, which kinda surprised me.
Anoop- He was really really cool! He even posed for my photo, I looked at it and started to laugh and reached out, grabbed him and told him thanks for posing and he just started to laugh too.
Matt-He was one of the chillest ones there. He was totally cool to walk all around and talk to EVERYONE! He would kinda dance from one spot to another. He was great.
Scott-He just walked past us, I think that the flashes were getting to him ;)
Allison-She was not that cool, Actually the top three were the least friendly! (Kris was the nicest out of all of them) She just sped past us at first then she came back over and signed stuff, but she really seemed to be out in La-La land.
See what I'm talking about, nutty stalker. I know right?!?
Adam- He wasn't that impressive. He looked like a drag queen and he hardly spent ANY time out with his fans. Probably 95% of the people out back were rooting for Adam, even when they had someone else standing right in front of them, they just kept screaming for him. He was one of the last to come out and one of the first to leave. Not cool Adam. Not cool.
Kris- Now some of you may be saying to yourselves, 'It looks like Kris is saying something, I wonder what that could be'. Well, he IS saying something and here is the story... They all kept saying that they couldn't stop for photos, so I would just stand next to them, get my arm around them when I could and take one anyways. When Kris came, we were having some camera difficulties, he had to keep moving so I kept moving with him, so in this photo as it was being taken, Kris Allen was saying "Dang, this girl is persistent!"
But I like to think he was just checking out my butt.
Michael-He was the first to come out and was one of the friendliest. He stopped to take a photo with me and since it was the first one of the night, Tawna couldn't figure out my camera, so we stood there for a sec or two while we worked out the kinks. Right before the photo was snapped, He said, "Man, you smell really good, I better get moving!" Ha Ha Ha! This was hilarious because right before we got out of the car, we sprayed perfume on us so that we would smell good!
Danny-I saved the best for last. Danny was my favorite. One of my favorite from the season and of that night too. He was third to come out and he was going down the line. There was this group of girls right next to us that asked him for a photo. He said that he couldn't. I reached out, got his attention and asked again, he was autographing a picture and was telling me the same thing, then he looked up and said, well, okay let's take one. HA! It was so funny to have those girls glare at me! -it would only be better if he was actually looking at the camera-
Lil Rounds never did come over to us, but I got a good look at her booty and it was better in person that it was on T.V. All in all, it was really fun!
Now just because it is MY blog and I get to do what I want, here is a look back at the best night of last year.....
Tickets go on sale NEXT Sat at 10 a.m. I will be at this years concert and you can bet Lil Round's booty there will be a post about that one!
Adam- He wasn't that impressive. He looked like a drag queen and he hardly spent ANY time out with his fans. Probably 95% of the people out back were rooting for Adam, even when they had someone else standing right in front of them, they just kept screaming for him. He was one of the last to come out and one of the first to leave. Not cool Adam. Not cool.
But I like to think he was just checking out my butt.
Lil Rounds never did come over to us, but I got a good look at her booty and it was better in person that it was on T.V. All in all, it was really fun!
Now just because it is MY blog and I get to do what I want, here is a look back at the best night of last year.....
4 comments:
Yup. Your crazy.
laughing soo hard! I wish I was there! The pic of you and danny looks like you just jumped into his arms. It's so funny!
Kris totally looks like he's checking you out.
I like when you turn into stalker chick and act like you know all of them.
"NATALIE!!! Hiii! It's me Amanda!!"
Miss you!
Looks like you had a blast!! I heard Adam only stops and poses with boys anyways. :) You probably could have gotten more than a photo from Michael! What with your seductive aroma and all.
Amanda, you are hilarious! I went to AI last year at the E Center and LOVED it. I'm such a dork! The closest they came to Alabama was an 8 hour drive and I was so sad. I agree that Adam looks like a drag queen in your picture. He wears more makeup than I do and that always scared me. Seeing them perform live gives you a whole new perspective. I am totally stalking your blog from now on.
Post a Comment