Ooooo LOVE the new haircut!:o)SO adorable!!!! How fun it was to read your blog!!! What a crazy fun summer you've been having! I'm still laughing my head off about your American Idol pic's and comments! Luv luv loved it!!! Looks like so much fun!!!! Oh and I think I've already told you this but your dog is seriously the cutest thing ever:o) So fun to be able to keep in touch! Oh and Happy Anvs to you guys!!! Time sure flies! Jord and I will be celebrating our 6th in Aug. WHAT???? Crazy eh??? That means that it has also been 6 years since we were at ummm, good ol' Max.Style Tec..ugh..Wousers!!! Any who, now that I've written a novel on here:o) luvs ya!Talk to ya soon!
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.
5 comments:
I Luff It!
Except, I think I need to see it in person to really appreciate it.
In person in St. George.
:o)
oh. my. gosh. It looks amazing!
Soooo gorgeous!
Ooooo LOVE the new haircut!:o)SO adorable!!!! How fun it was to read your blog!!! What a crazy fun summer you've been having! I'm still laughing my head off about your American Idol pic's and comments! Luv luv loved it!!! Looks like so much fun!!!! Oh and I think I've already told you this but your dog is seriously the cutest thing ever:o) So fun to be able to keep in touch! Oh and Happy Anvs to you guys!!! Time sure flies! Jord and I will be celebrating our 6th in Aug. WHAT???? Crazy eh??? That means that it has also been 6 years since we were at ummm, good ol' Max.Style Tec..ugh..Wousers!!! Any who, now that I've written a novel on here:o) luvs ya!Talk to ya soon!
Cute hair!! I love it. I hope that you are feeling better. It is no fun being sick.
Post a Comment