So, I know I am overdue for an update on this thing (or so I am told). But the fact of the matter is, I really haven't been up to much lately. Which makes it hard for an update.
The Holidays have come and gone. We had a good time, but are pretty glad to get back to normal life and to a routine. We had fun with our families, we split our time between the Nelson's and the Webb's, played some fun games and of course ate some great food! For New Years, we were going to have this party at our house, but slowly our guest list kept dwindling and it turned out to be a pretty small bash. Which actually turned out to be a good thing seeing as how neither Landon or myself were feeling up to par. We did have a DDR dance off which is always a good time. I do have to say, for my sweet Lando, who really doesn't have much rhythm, he can hold his own on Dance Dance!
With New Years, brings resolutions. I am not necessarily opposed to these, I am just a believer in making ones that you can keep. When I was little, I made this resolution list that consisted of things such as- Watching more t.v., Listening to more music, Playing with friends more... (I think you get the idea). I had forgotten about this list, until Sara and Todd reminded me of it. I liked that year and think I will go back to those kind of resolutions. I will add one more to it this year---A real one too. I have been working on this quilt for a while now. I started it when I was in the Young Womens in Logan before we moved and I am determined to get it done this year. Even well before the year is over. You can hold me to it, and I promise to produce photos of said quilt. So far I still have two squares to finish and then to sew it all together. There, that is a good one.
So really, not a whole lot is going on. Just living the dream. I'll try to make something happen around here and be sure to have my camera present when it does. But until then.....
Happy New Year!
The Holidays have come and gone. We had a good time, but are pretty glad to get back to normal life and to a routine. We had fun with our families, we split our time between the Nelson's and the Webb's, played some fun games and of course ate some great food! For New Years, we were going to have this party at our house, but slowly our guest list kept dwindling and it turned out to be a pretty small bash. Which actually turned out to be a good thing seeing as how neither Landon or myself were feeling up to par. We did have a DDR dance off which is always a good time. I do have to say, for my sweet Lando, who really doesn't have much rhythm, he can hold his own on Dance Dance!
With New Years, brings resolutions. I am not necessarily opposed to these, I am just a believer in making ones that you can keep. When I was little, I made this resolution list that consisted of things such as- Watching more t.v., Listening to more music, Playing with friends more... (I think you get the idea). I had forgotten about this list, until Sara and Todd reminded me of it. I liked that year and think I will go back to those kind of resolutions. I will add one more to it this year---A real one too. I have been working on this quilt for a while now. I started it when I was in the Young Womens in Logan before we moved and I am determined to get it done this year. Even well before the year is over. You can hold me to it, and I promise to produce photos of said quilt. So far I still have two squares to finish and then to sew it all together. There, that is a good one.
So really, not a whole lot is going on. Just living the dream. I'll try to make something happen around here and be sure to have my camera present when it does. But until then.....
Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Thank you. This is the beauty of a blog--you don't have to have anything exciting to say. Look at me, if I waited for something exciting I would never post. Randomness is a wonderful thing.
I just found your blog..YEAH! Your party sounds fun. I made it until 10:30...then bed, you are a much better partier than me. As for the quilt, finish it girl! I just made my first quilt. I feel very accomplished. I will await your pictures!
I miss you. You and Lando should really come visit this summer. We'd love to have you.
I love the resolutions!! Thanks for watching Maggie while we were gone. You guys are the best.
That was the best resolution list - ever. I don't think it can be beat. ( I am not a good blog reader, but every once in a while . . .)
Post a Comment