My December race is a little sketchy but I am counting it. What do you think.... I had a race picked out for the first weekend in December so I could get it out of the way and not worry about it seeing as how fast the month goes by. Then my family planned a trip to the temple with all of us. And that doesn't really happen often, like this was the first time. (It is hard to get us all together.) So that race was a no go. Not a problem, I had my eye on one that sounded fun. A race against father time. It was right by my house and on New Years Eve. It started at 11:30 and you get it done before the new year. Fun right? I had a friend visiting from Texas and she was in too. Just before 11 we went to get it started. One problem, we couldn't find the start of the race. There was no time to find it and get registered in time. So, we got dropped off and we made our own start line. On your mark- Get set- GO! And we ran home. So, pretty legit right? I think so!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Oh My!!
I really did finish out my goal of a race every month last year. And I have photos to prove it, I just kinda really suck at blogging apparently. But for my November race I did the Turkey Trot in Draper with my friend Jami and her mother. Second time doing this race and it is really really fun!


My December race is a little sketchy but I am counting it. What do you think.... I had a race picked out for the first weekend in December so I could get it out of the way and not worry about it seeing as how fast the month goes by. Then my family planned a trip to the temple with all of us. And that doesn't really happen often, like this was the first time. (It is hard to get us all together.) So that race was a no go. Not a problem, I had my eye on one that sounded fun. A race against father time. It was right by my house and on New Years Eve. It started at 11:30 and you get it done before the new year. Fun right? I had a friend visiting from Texas and she was in too. Just before 11 we went to get it started. One problem, we couldn't find the start of the race. There was no time to find it and get registered in time. So, we got dropped off and we made our own start line. On your mark- Get set- GO! And we ran home. So, pretty legit right? I think so!
My December race is a little sketchy but I am counting it. What do you think.... I had a race picked out for the first weekend in December so I could get it out of the way and not worry about it seeing as how fast the month goes by. Then my family planned a trip to the temple with all of us. And that doesn't really happen often, like this was the first time. (It is hard to get us all together.) So that race was a no go. Not a problem, I had my eye on one that sounded fun. A race against father time. It was right by my house and on New Years Eve. It started at 11:30 and you get it done before the new year. Fun right? I had a friend visiting from Texas and she was in too. Just before 11 we went to get it started. One problem, we couldn't find the start of the race. There was no time to find it and get registered in time. So, we got dropped off and we made our own start line. On your mark- Get set- GO! And we ran home. So, pretty legit right? I think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amanda
- Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure jumping pictures make any race legit. Don't they?
Way we go Amanda - you are my racing hero. Now go get a treat. love Aunt 1
Way to make a goal and stick with it! Your my racing hero too! Way to go girl!!
Post a Comment