Wednesday, October 5, 2011
10, 11, ONE!!
Oliver has past his year mark- here he is at ten months
And eleven months.
I know some people go ALL out for the first birthday, but I am just not one of them. Sorry Oliver and future kids, deal with it. We were just planning on it being the four of us, but turns out Mary Ann and fam were going to be around town, so Oliver had a little party.
We did a couple of gifts in the morning to entertain him for the day.
I asked what he got and this is how he showed me.
Turns out he LOVES matchbox cars!
Pre-party cake and presents.
Good to have cousins around to help with the hard unwrapping!
Birthday boy!
The BEST part--
Wilson was a BIG help.
I can't believe he is one. This year has flown by. We are so lucky to have our little Champ in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amanda
- Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Oliver!! He is SO cute and you are so pretty!
He is adorable Amanda! Family is certainly a wonderful blessing!
You got some great pictures!!! I love the one where he is standing next to his red chair. Adorable! He is just so dang cute, wow. Love that little boy :)
He is looking a lot like Landon is lots of these pictures - such a cutie! And who says you didn't go all out for his birthday - the sign was super cute and I hope you saved it for use in years to come. Plus, there was cake and presents and cousins- what more is needed for a happy birthday? Miss you guys.
Looks like a fun little party! Happy Birthday to little Oliver. Miss you guys!
I'm so happy we got to do some celebrating with the little Champ on his big day. Thanks for having us over. Cuz, let's face it, any where I bring the whole fam it's gonna be a big ol' chaotic party. ;o)
oh, and don't worry that deleted comment was me...signed in under audz and didn't realize it. stinkin' kids.
Post a Comment