I am so in love with this little cheese ball.
That was after daddy fed him dinner.
Then we move onto April's race. It was a 5k here in Bountiful. I ran this with Oliver. When we got to the race, I found that the stroller had a flat tire, with no way to pump it up, we ran the race (full of hills) with the flat. Yes, I am Woman.
Next I had my May race. Smithfield 5k.
This last weekend we had the reunion of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Oscar Thomas, Nora Kate and Oliver Champ. It is so fun for me to see these three together.
And finally, let me introduce you to my white trash baby....
I love my boys.
7 comments:
Such a cute baby! I want to meet him in person!! How are you doing these days? I am finished working so we should get together someday and hang out. I love all the free time now! :) I want to run with you someday too. In a few months :)
Wow - now I really can't wait to meet Oliver - he's adorable! He reminds me of landon as a baby. And cool dark hair - are you liking it?
He is so adorable Amanda! I can't believe how big he is getting. Good work keeping up with the races. It's so much harder once you have a family! Way to go!
1. Oliver is too cute!
2. You should create a montage of all your "race jumping" photos--they are classic!
wow! All that great blogging kinda makes ya think you should be doing it on a regular basis, doesn't it? ;) The pics are all adorable!! Gonna have to go with white trash baby as my favorite. Can't wait until you get back up here!!
Amanda one pic of Oliver I decide He looks like Landon and then the very next pic I think Oliver looks like you!! Either way He is one adorable little boy :)
Oliver is so AdOrAbLe!! I can't get over all of his cute little faces. He is going to be such a heart-breaker.
Post a Comment