Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update Chapter 2

So, it's been a long time coming, but here is Chapter 2. I am sad to say, this will not catch me up and there will be more chapters to come....
Oliver had his first Christmas. Even though he wasn't the newest baby in the Nelson family, he was able to be the baby Jesus in the annual nativity. It was great!

Oliver and Uncle Jordan on Christmas morning.

Oliver and his first Christmas gift from Santa-

This was our Christmas Card this year. Our first official full family photo.

I think Oliver's faces are so funny!

This was his three month mark.

Now, I mentioned the newest member of our family. Let me introduce you to Tuna. Landon was able to get a truck from his work for his commute. This has been such a good thing seeing as his commute is about 40 min, this truck and not having to pay that extra money in gas has been really nice.

This one is just because I don't think I can have enough of him.

This is Mr. Oliver in his handsome blessing outfit- which just so happens to be the same outfit his dad was blessed in...



Oliver got one of those door jumper things and this was his first time in it...

He turned around and around...


Then he got tired.

This video is for Aunt Mary Ann and Aunt Mer--

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh man he is such a cutie!

farmgirl said...

Help!! I can't get the video to work!! I WILL be trying again and again until I get it!!
In the meantime....
I NEED to see that boy. IN PERSON. March can't get here fast enough. He needs me and my hair needs you and you need my treats. We are all a match made in heaven, so get down here. C'mon--I just KNOW Lando would love to zip on down here this weekend. ;)

farmgirl said...

and p.s. I will speak on behalf of Mer and myself...THANK YOU for updating!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Oliver is such a little stud. He is so cute. I love all of his little faces.

Mer said...

Ditto on Mary Ann's thanks, and I will say June can't get here fast enough so I can see him in person! He seems so tiny - it looks like he could fit right in your hand. And i love the pic when he got all tuckered out from his jumper. Please don't make us wait so long for the next update. Maybe you could do it tomorrow?:)

juliewesterberg said...

He is a beautiful baby (yah, I can say that about a boy), as well as advanced (as evidenced by the video).

Cindy King said...

Your pictures are adorable! I think Oliver has the most expressive eyes! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie we have....and NO he doesn't smell like feet....if he did I would love him anyway!!

About Me

My photo
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.