I love seeing my boys together, Lando is so sweet.
Wilson likes to act aloof, but he really loves his baby.
Oliver has celebrated his two month mark. Actually three now, but I don't have those photos yet, stay tuned for Update Chapter two.....
Oliver with two cutie pie cousins. Nora and Tilly.
This was the first time he grabbed that ring, it was so cute!
This one is just because...

Wilson likes to hide treats under Oliver.


One afternoon, I walked into my room and found these two taking a nap, Wilson woke up before I could snap the shot, but he still just layed there.
What is it about the sad face that I find so cute?
From one extreme to another...
Such a cute daddy.
Well, kids, that concludes Chapter One, stay tuned for Chapter two including such news as....The newest addition to our family, Oliver's blessing and some family photos. I know it may be hard, but try to contain yourselves. :)
8 comments:
yay! I'm so happy you blogged!! I love hearing about you as a mom! I just wish I lived there so I could come see him!
personally, I am quite excited for those upcoming posts you mentioned...so make it happen!!
ps. I need to send you your baby gift. STILL. I suck like that.
Please BE one of those mom's (like me) who posts all about the baby. I love it!! I just want to see more and more pics of him cause he is so darn cute!!
Yes, BE one of those moms...it makes me feel better! Oliver is adorable. I love the pictures of him and Wilson.
I'm so glad you are in the club - and my gosh when they are so cute, you just have to show them off! I LOVE his huge eyes, especially when the flash surprises him. And way to go Daddy Landon:) Can't believe you are my baby brother... I also anxiously await chapter two.
What cute boys you have!
Yea!!! I love the update! The little OC is such a cutie!! I'm so glad I got to spend some time with the big blue eyed bobble head boy, me sure do love him. :o) Now, you need to bring him down here to get to know his favorite vacation spot. ;O)
So cute! I love his adorable smile, it just makes me happy :) He is such a good little boy... except for maybe the spit up!
Amanda, he is so darn cute!! I'm so happy for you.
P.S. I found your blog! :)
Post a Comment