Amanda, I advise you to do away with the blue binkies and get something better. They roll and they're ugly. It's a conspiracy that they provide them at the hospital and I've dealt with them (x2) for 3 years. Oliver is beautiful by the way.
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.
4 comments:
I'm pretty much in love with him!! He is such a beautiful baby! Or handsome whatever. So CuTe!!
SOOOO Adorable!!
Amanda, I advise you to do away with the blue binkies and get something better. They roll and they're ugly. It's a conspiracy that they provide them at the hospital and I've dealt with them (x2) for 3 years. Oliver is beautiful by the way.
so cute! I love the last pic :) Congrats!
Post a Comment