is finally here.
I went in on Tuesday, August 31st at 9 p.m. got started on some pills at 10 p.m. got my epidural at 5 a.m. started to push at 8:30 a.m. continued pushing until 10:30 a.m. Every time I pushed, Oliver's heart rate dropped--a lot. My Dr. said that he would be fine for a bit if I wanted to still push, but he wasn't sure how long Oliver would be okay for, so we were left with a decision. Once we decided on having a c-section, it was super fast from there. They had me prepped, open, sewed back up and back in my room with my baby in my arms in just about 35 min.
We couldn't be happier with our little man. I never knew I could love him so much.
This is right after he was born. I wish I could have had the camera to get a photo of Landon holding him, it was the best sight.
Our little Champ in the hospital.
Courtney was his very first visitor. Oliver just loves cousin Courtney!
That is one proud papa!
Our first family photo.
Landon's very first diaper change- he is a pro!
Three generations of Webb boys. What a handsome bunch.
Wilson just loves his baby!
We are so happy he is here. So far he has been a great little baby. He eats like a Champ and gets some good sleep, which makes for a happy mom. (I'm still getting used to the idea that I am a mom!)
9 comments:
He is ADORABLE!! Congrats you guys! Next time I'm in town I will be stopping by to snuggle with this little man!!
What a beautiful baby! "Try" sleep when he does and hold him frequently.
I love how the dog is watching over Oliver. You had the exact same experience I did with birthing. Gotta love c sections. Congrats on the beautiful boy.
Yay!! I love little Oliver. He is such a cutie! Let me know if you need anything.
I'm so glad we got to meet this little stud! He is sure a cutie! I hope we get to see you again soon!!
Yippee!! I'm so happy the little man has arrived!! I cannot wait to meet him!!!! He is so sweet, good work you two.
Such a dang cute little guy! I will be visiting A LOT! He is just so precious :)
next time he cries, just think it's me, because I can't be there to hold that sweet sweet little man. he's soooo beautiful. Love you guys.
Manda!!CONGRATS!!He is so perfect!!! What a handsome little guy!! I love the name as well! You will be such a wonderful mommy, I really am so happy for you guys! I'm glad you are both okay and I hope that your recovery has gone well. I still have 10 weeks before girl number 3 arrives and seeing your little man is sure making me baby hungry! Lots of Love your way!
Post a Comment