Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Boi

This is Landon.

Landon is Twenty Seven.

Landon likes to ride bikes.


Landon loves birthday presents.

See Landon blow out the candles?Blow Landon Blow.

Amanda loves Landon.


Happy Birthday Babe.

4 comments:

farmgirl said...

Ohhhh, what a big boy Lando is getting to be!!
Ummm...that first picture....he might look like a seriously over grown second grader on the first day of school. :D
Landon really doesn't have to do anything to crack my up. He's just so funny to me.
And p.s. supra cute birthday post mi hermana!!

Amanda said...

that first photo was his first day of work at kiewit. he cracks me up too, i'm glad you get his humor :]

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Happy Birthday Landon!! I love the first picture too, and I totally agree about the second grader pic. :)

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Happy Birthday to Landon:o) someday we need to get together so I can actually meet him;o)...lol hope your doing well manda! luvs

About Me

My photo
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.