Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Mr. Graduate



Well, lookie lookie guess who is FINALLY done with school? That's right, SIX years done right! Thank you Utah State.

4 comments:

farmgirl said...

What's this??? I can hardly keep up...all your blogging is blowing my mind!!

Sue Ann said...

Hi Amanda! I found your blog thru Angie's and your sister in law's. So you are in Salt Lake now--welcome to the big city! Where exactly are you? Are you still doing hair? Do you want to do mine again? You can answer me by email, please. :) sbodily@qwest.net
or check out my blog--where I haven't posted for weeks--too busy stalking other people's blogs!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats on graduating to Landon, hopefully Brandon will get there soon. Your trip to St. George looks like a ton of fun. I'm sad that I had to miss Bunco's! We will have to have a play date for Wilson and Maggie when you guys come up. Just let me know.

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

MANDA!!!!:o) I was SOOO excited to hear from you and see your blog! You're as beautiful as ever of course:o)! Looks like you're so happy and doing GrEaT!!:o)It will be tons of fun to be able to keep in touch! Love your house!! Congrats on that and on your honey graduating! How exciting! We just sold our house also and we are just starting the building process....busy...busy:o) keep in touch! luvs,
Heidi
P.S. I LOVE the pic of your puppy hanging her head out the window:o) SOOO adorable:o)lol
Oh and hey will you do me a fav.? I never sent Kinz my email before she went private...would you mind giving it to her for me so I can see her cute blog again...thanks so much, sorry for the trouble!:o)Here it is:
curlyhide9@hotmail.com
luv ya, laters

About Me

My photo
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.