Monday, May 25, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Our annual Girls Trip Weekend has come and gone and fun was had by all. It started out with an over the shoulder bolder holder intervention. Mary Ann took us all to Nordstroms and like she said, changed our lives! Big big difference, when I was telling Landon about the experience, I had him guess what size I was and he responded with "A+". Nice. Next we made our way through the canyon to Park City and ate at Baja Cantina, the usual dining experience. But I think that will change next year, our waitress was not very pleasant but we did manage to get a couple of photo ops.

I
would post the mentioned photo ops, however, our computer is gay and is not letting me. That's okay... I have been working on this post for about a week now, I have hit what I like to call a Blogger Block. The trip was super fun, I am just having a hard time figuring out what to write. I know that my faithful blogger sister will step in at this point. Mary Ann has photos and I am sure details about this whole weekend. Please refer to the farmgirl's life.


T
his trip is always fun. I really look forward to it and am really glad that we take the time to get together and sista-bond!


L
andon is starting to get into the groove of his new job. He took a day trip to Phoenix last week and has been going to the Lehi office so there is more travel than we would hope for, but that is A.O.K. Not complaining, just grateful for a job!!


O
ther than all of that, I have just been training my little heart out. I ran 8.5 miles on Saturday and although hot, it felt great. I even got a tan line from my heart rate moniter and arm band! I know that 8.5 is nothing compared to you Christy, but I'm getting there. I have to say that I am SO SO SUPER EXCITED for the Wasatch Back!! Only like three more weeks!! YAY!


O
kay, this post must come to an end, it feels so wrong writing with no photos. I hope to have this problem fixed soon and will make the commitment to you all now, next post will over compensate for the lack of in this.


4 comments:

farmgirl said...

Whhh...aaaa.......T?
Your leaving the blog documentation up to me???? Well, well, well. I'll get right on it. ;o)

Your welcome ladies, I do what I can. Walking the dressing rooms of Nordstroms and changing lives...that's what I do. All in a days work, ma'am.

Wasatch Back + Me + You = Totally Awesome!!!!! Yay, baby!!!

Oh, and one last thing my little paddwan learner--you're not allowed to have blogger's block until you have posted in the double digits.

:o)

I'll let it go this time, since you are still new to the game.
Don't let it happen again.

Unknown said...

I'm laughing over the Nordstrom intervention! I remember her telling us that in October. Maybe I should stop and get sized to see if my ta-ta's are bigger than this here brazier.

I wish you were up here to run with! I've hit a rut and don't want to run more than 3-4 miles in one stretch. And I'm beginning to dread the Wasatch Back.

Miss you love you! Blog more. I agree with Mary Ann - no block until you've blogged in the double digits! Get to it!

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

You totally rock!! 8.5 miles is awesome and a something to be proud of. Looking forward to the WASATCH BACK so that we can see you guys!

Love Ya!

Christy said...

So excited for the race...seriously. I'm almost peeing my pants with excitement.

About Me

My photo
Landon and I married on June 30th 2005 and time really has gone by fast! We just moved to Salt Lake. Starting a new job a new life and really trying to get all settled in.